Thursday, January 10, 2008

Day Five



Today I followed Tera's suggestion and started tying up loose ends. The problem is... I have so many loose ends that I am close to coming unraveled!!! [grin]

I did make a photo database on PhotoBucket so that I can host my own pictures to be posted in The Raw Divas' The Powder Room! That way I don't have to use up my limited space on blogger to host them. That is a big weight off of my shoulders.

Now I'm going to throw a load of whites in the laundry, and then wash the dishes. I also want to make sure that I watch Celebrity Apprentice. Normally, I would never watch one of these "reality shows", but Carol Alt is one of the contestents.

We have to support our raw food friends!!!

B = 2 peaches
L = 2 peaches
S = cabbage leaf
D = salad
S = 1 Tbsp. raw pumpkin seeds

No comments: