Friday, January 25, 2008

Day Twenty



I bought the wrong bag of fruit the other day. Usually I get a bag of tropical fruits for smoothies. It's made up of something like mango, papaya, pineapple and strawberry... or peach... something like that. The other day, I grabbed for that bag, but obviously came away with something else. I got mixed fruit, which is strawberries, mango, pineapple, peaches, and grapes. That's bits of grape skin making those pretty little flecks all through my smoothie. Anyhow, it wasn't half bad. Much milder in flavor than with the other mix, even with the extra pineapple and peaches that I added! I had planned on having a green smoothie, but when the time came to add the greens, it just did not appeal to me, so I had it straight up fruit!!!

B = 2 bananas
L = fruit smoothie (2 bananas/frozen mixed fruit/fr. pineapple/fr. peach/coconut nectar) with 1 Tbsp. royal jelly
S = vegan oatmeal cookie
D = mixed greens salad with baby spinach/celery stick with Oh My that is a Tuna! spread

4 comments:

Connie said...

Looks yummy! I wish my quart jar had a handle. :)

Happy Day!
Connie

Keely said...

Your wish is my command! Well... at least I found a place you can buy them!!! [grin]

http://search.instawares.com/mason-jar-drinking-glasses.0.3.0.htm

Sorry... I can't figure out how to make these links actually work in the comments section. You will have to copy and paste. I found other places too. Some you could get personalized!

Keely said...

Sorry... those were only 16oz. Try doing a search for Golden Harvest Drinking Jar. That is the brand I have!

Anonymous said...

Thanks!:)