Sunday, January 6, 2008

The 2008 BES Program



Bob and I are following The Body Enlightenment System program again. The focus is on simplicity this time!!! That means that there are going to be a lot of monomeals and simple green smoothies being consumed over the next thirty days!

Alrighty then... I started fasting last night and have had nothing but water all day. In the past, water fasting has been no problem for me, but this time I couldn't stop thinking about food!

This only got worse when Bob and I went to the grocery to pick up some fruits and veggies. We got oranges, two kinds of pears, watermelon, pineapple, cantalope, bananas, and first of the season peaches. I got a big, long cucumber, celery, a couple of bags of baby lettuce, and some strange looking cabbage like thingy that I have yet to identify... but it looked interesting!!! Oh... and I also got a big honkin' oroblanco. I've never had one, but I'm willing to give it a try!

Bob and I broke our fast tonight on fresh pineapple. Very yummy... but now my tongue hurts!!! [grin]

No comments: