Friday, January 18, 2008

Day Thirteen



Tonight was date night!!! No... I did not gorge myself on Medjool Dates. Bob and I went out to dinner and then met a couple of friends to see the movie version of Sweeney Todd. (Which... if you haven't seen it yet, hurry to your box office!!!)

Because I knew that we were going to our favorite restaurant tonight, and I would be eating my favorite dish of fresh steamed spinach and tofu stir-fried in a garlic sauce... I basically water fasted all day, except for a banana around 2:00. Although the Spinach and Tofu Stir-Fry is not raw, it is still vegan.

B = water
L = water
S = banana
D = Spinach and Tofu Stir-Fry with steamed rice, Caphe Sua Da
At the Movie = small Mountain Dew, popcorn... yeah, I'm going to regret this tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

keda said...

love the idea of date night!
love johnny depp!!

i also think a night out of heatful food has its place. way to not be so rigid as to lose the fun parts of life.