Friday, February 15, 2008

Green Smoothie Queens Unite!



Bob and I are once again embarking on The Green Smoothie Queen 3-Day Challenge! If you have done this in the past, why not join us again, and if this is all new news to you... why not sign up!!!

If you are going to be doing this and you have a blog, why don't we blog about our experiences for those three days. Don't have a blog, but want to play? Don't forget that there is a special area set aside in The Raw Divas Powder Room just for those of us on the smoothie challenge!!! Take advantage of the space and get lots of support from fellow smoothie queens!

If you need more info about the program, you can read my previous blog entry about it HERE.

But HURRY... the adventure begins on Monday, and registration will soon close!!!

3 comments:

Candice Davis said...

Hey Keely! I'm all signed up for my 1st Green Smoothie Challenge, and I've already broken in the jug. I'm really looking forward to this!

mandy said...

i heart green juice... can't do green smoothies. i could totally do a 3 day green juice feast, for sure!

love, love the blog. beautiful photos, great recipes. thanks!

Keely said...

So glad you both stopped by!!! I'll be dropping by rediscover raw food to see how you are doing, daily!!!

Hey Mandy! If you love green juices so much, what is it about the green smoothies that turns you off??? Thanks for the kudos on my blog!!!