Friday, March 14, 2008

Wearin' O' the GREEN



Pucker up all you Irish... and Irish wanabees! It's time for another Green Smoothie Queen 3-Day Challenge. And this one is extra special. Why? Well because it starts on St. Patrick's Day and since you will be toting around your green smoothies wherever you go... no one can pinch you! That's no Blarney!!! So join Bob and I and go over and sign up right now. Then dance a little jig! But hurry, kiddies, because The Divas are closing registration Saturday night.

And thanks, Penni, for letting me borrow your lips!!! [grin]

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my Goddess! I love those lips! (and green smoothies, of course! lol! )

Luck of the Irish to ya'!
Connie

HiHoRosie said...

Oooh, I love that pic too! Awesome!

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Your blog now has me intrigued. :)

Oh and I like the fact you like rubber stamping too. How fun that must've been to work in a store surrounded by all the fun things!

Keely said...

Oh... working at Art on the Block was my dream job. It did wreak havoc on my wallet, though!!! [grin]

Disa said...

I just came across your blog. I love the green smoothie idea. I will have to bring one to work on St. Patty's Day even though they are all use to seeing my mason jars full of green sludge. I look forward to coming back to check out some of more of your green smoothie experiences.

Keely said...

Thanks for stopping by, Disa! Come by anytime!!!

Charis said...

Thanks, Keely! For the Diva ranking, that is. Too fun.

The green lips are fun, but I'm glad I don't have them. ;)