Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Green Smoothie Bliss



This is technically the last day of my Green Smoothie Queen 3-Day Challenge. However, I'm going to continue drinking mostly green smoothies through the weekend, at the very least. I may have a salad here or there, but I really need to up my green intake.

I found this interview on YouTube and I feel that it is very important for everyone to watch this. It answered a few questions for me. Each part of the interview is only about 10 minutes. You can spare twenty minutes for your health, can't you???

3 comments:

Candice Davis said...

Keely, thanks for posting this! Even though I've read the book, "Green for Life," it's nice to have a reminder of why my family needs to incorporate smoothies in our daily eating.

Kristen's Raw said...

Thank you soooo much for posting this! I'm going to do the same and I'll thank you (and your blog) for directing me to it.

It's always a great reminder!!!

Keely said...

Thank You, my dears!!! I had basically heard this all before, but sometimes you hear different things at different times. A couple of things registered with me when I heard it this time, and I hope listening to it can benifit others, too!