Saturday, October 13, 2007

My First Subscriber!

Wow!!! I got a message today that someone has actually subscribed to my blog!!! I'm so excited that I have recipe block. Furthermore, I don't even recognize the e-mail address, so it is not my hubby just humoring me. [grin] Well, whoever you are, and anyone else that is reading... Welcome! And please go ahead and vote on the poll right over there, under my profile. Also, feel free to leave me a comment and introduce yourself! I'll try to get another recipe posted in a day or two.

3 comments:

Valerie said...

Hi! Don't forget those who subscribe via RSS feed - I have you in my Google Reader list. :)

Keely said...

Oh my golly!!! There are even subscribers that I didn't know about!!! [blush]

Welcome Valerie Anne. I would very much like to see your blog, if you will allow me the honor! My e-mail is rkbush(at*)juno.com.

*The @ sign was replaced to avoid fishing.

Grawma Donna said...

I guess that must be me... I have been on this omnivore to vegetarian to vegan to raw journey since February. I was diagnosed with Type 2 Diabetes a couple of years ago, and in July, I stopped taking the oral medications, and I am now doing better without them than I was with. I am learning sooo much, and people are asking questions, not just curiosity, but sincere questions, so I feel blessed that I am able to help others as well. And I am so grateful to you and others who take the time to share with the rest of us. May God abundantly bless you all.