Monday, December 31, 2007

I'm Dreaming of a Raw Christmas!



Sorry I have been gone so long, but I caught a cold and just haven't felt like posting (or much else, for that matter).

Bob and I had a lovely Christmas Dinner for just the two of us. It was not as extravagant as we had originally planned, due to me getting sick and not being able to help out in the kitchen, but it was still great. I'm sure that we will be trying out the dessert recipes that we had to cut from the celebration at a future date.

We are going to go clockwise around the plate and I will tell you what we had for dinner. First up will be some of the recipes that we got from Raw Food, Right Now's Raw Christmas Recipe Menu e-book. We are starting at the bottom of the plate with Meaty Nut Loaf and Marinara Sauce, a piece of Macadamia White Cheddar Cheese Ball, and Mango Cranberry Chutney. Then Bob made Hot and Sour Asian Slaw and Rawcoroni Salad. Everything was delish!!! Seriously, these are all keepers!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks lovely, Bob did just fine on his own! Glad you are feeling better.

Happy New Year!
Connie

Keely said...

Thanks, Connie!

Truth is... Bob does MOST of the food prep, anyhow. I'm the dishwasher!!!